The narrative on guns in the U.S. has taken a dramatic shift in 2020 amid a global pandemic and civil unrest that led thousands into the streets in protest.
— Read on www.guns.com/news/2020/07/13/gun-control-narrative-shifts-as-more-americans-see-importance-of-2a
- Arizona State students demand Kyle Rittenhouse ‘withdraw’, get ‘killer off our campus’
- Democrats Want to Introduce Law That Would Allow Police to CONFISCATE GUNS From U.S. Troops – Right American Future
- Progressive Newspaper Torched by Residents for Telling Them to “Tolerate” Surging Crime in City – League of Power
- In Kenosha and beyond, guns become more common on U.S. streets – Los Angeles Times; TOILET PAPER EDITION
- Watch: Good Samaritan with Firearm Saves Cop Pinned by Suspect
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.