Missouri Gov. Mike Parson says he is ready to grant a pardon if prosecutors bring criminal charges against a St. Louis couple who wielded firearms from their front yard as a group of protesters marched through their neighborhood. The Republican governor on Friday told a St. Louis radio station he thinks a pardon is “exactly […]
— Read on www.dailywire.com/news/missouri-governor-says-pardon-likely-if-st-louis-homeowners-charged
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.