Missouri Gov. Mike Parson says he is ready to grant a pardon if prosecutors bring criminal charges against a St. Louis couple who wielded firearms from their front yard as a group of protesters marched through their neighborhood. The Republican governor on Friday told a St. Louis radio station he thinks a pardon is “exactly […]
— Read on www.dailywire.com/news/missouri-governor-says-pardon-likely-if-st-louis-homeowners-charged
- California’s Department of Justice is Putting Firearm Dealers Out of Business…Again – The Truth About Guns
- Bloomberg’s Media Organization Targets 2A Media Influencers (VIDEO)
- New York Bill Would Make It First State to Ban Bulletproof Vests – Street Wise Politics
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.