A recent study by the University of Texas at Tyler indicates that first-time gun ownership since May 2020 is on the rise.
— Read on www.shootingillustrated.com/articles/2020/9/8/study-indicates-first-time-gun-ownership-on-the-rise/
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- More than 61% of American Counties are Now Second Amendment Sanctuaries – Sanctuary Counties
- ‘Unconstitutional’: Federal judge blocks multiple California gun restrictions
- Gordon Signs Bill Giving Guns Rights Back To Non-Violent Felons – Cowboy State Daily
- Detroit man finds out the hard way it’s a bad idea to rob concealed permit holder and his friend
- Biden poses for photo with member of alleged Chinese intel front group at Los Angeles gun control rally
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.