So a white guy shot and killed 10 people outside of a Boulder, Colorado, grocery store that included the death of one police officer. The tragedy was immediately a “crazy white guy” story in the media. But there’s only one problem. The shooter wasn’t white. Ends up the shooter was Ahmad Al Aliwi Al-Issa, a … Continue reading “The Colorado Shooter Doesn’t Fit the Media’s Anti-White Male Shooter Narrative So They Turn to Gun Control Debate”
— Read on www.patrioticviralnews.com/articles/the-colorado-shooter-doesnt-fit-the-medias-anti-white-male-shooter-narrative-so-they-turn-to-gun-control-debate/
- The True Origin of Gun Control in America – Firearm daily
- Minneapolis Drive-By Leaves 2 National Guardsmen Injured as Imminent Chauvin Decision Threatens to Ignite City
- Why Gun Control Doesn’t Reduce Crime
- As Dems Take Aim at 2A Rights, Texas Paves the Way for Gun Owners to Carry Without a Permit
- Police Officer Shoots and Kills Gunman, Stops Attempted Mass Shooting
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.