So a white guy shot and killed 10 people outside of a Boulder, Colorado, grocery store that included the death of one police officer. The tragedy was immediately a “crazy white guy” story in the media. But there’s only one problem. The shooter wasn’t white. Ends up the shooter was Ahmad Al Aliwi Al-Issa, a … Continue reading “The Colorado Shooter Doesn’t Fit the Media’s Anti-White Male Shooter Narrative So They Turn to Gun Control Debate”
— Read on www.patrioticviralnews.com/articles/the-colorado-shooter-doesnt-fit-the-medias-anti-white-male-shooter-narrative-so-they-turn-to-gun-control-debate/
- A Trump judge’s bizarre reasoning on a California gun law – Los Angeles Times
- Buffalo Shooter Reportedly Chose a New York Target Because of the State’s Gun Control Laws – The Truth About Guns
- Leftists Set Stage for Buffalo Shooting: Murderer Revealed How They Started Him on Path to Mass Murder
- Meet the Retired Officer Who Died Unloading His Gun Into the Buffalo Shooter But Couldn’t Overcome His Armor
- Breaking: At Least 10 Dead in Buffalo, NY Grocery Shooting, Killer Reportedly Wore Body Armor – Developing
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.