So a white guy shot and killed 10 people outside of a Boulder, Colorado, grocery store that included the death of one police officer. The tragedy was immediately a “crazy white guy” story in the media. But there’s only one problem. The shooter wasn’t white. Ends up the shooter was Ahmad Al Aliwi Al-Issa, a … Continue reading “The Colorado Shooter Doesn’t Fit the Media’s Anti-White Male Shooter Narrative So They Turn to Gun Control Debate”
— Read on www.patrioticviralnews.com/articles/the-colorado-shooter-doesnt-fit-the-medias-anti-white-male-shooter-narrative-so-they-turn-to-gun-control-debate/
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.