Steve Crowder asks, “Why would the media leave these out? It’s almost like they’re… fake… or something.” He refers to mainstream media’s ongoing efforts to overlook inner city mass shootings. He notes that 80 people were shot in the past week in inner city shootings. Chicago had 20 people shot in one week, and 40 … Continue reading “Media COMPLETELY Ignores Inner City Mass Shootings”
— Read on www.patrioticviralnews.com/articles/media-completely-ignores-inner-city-mass-shootings/
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.