Apr. 13—The widow of the New Mexico State Police officer killed in the line of duty outside Deming earlier this year is alleging her husband was told to do a dangerous traffic stop but wasn’t informed of the suspect’s violent history or of the details of the investigation. Gabriella Jarrott has sent a tort claim notice to the state, one of the first steps in filing a wrongful death lawsuit. …
— Read on www.yahoo.com/news/fallen-officers-widow-plans-wrongful-140400103.html
- Diner Draws Gun When Armed BLM Agitators Swarm Restaurant
- Fierce Home Invasion Ends When Hammer-Swinging Attacker Feels Cold Steel in His Side and Hears Three Blasts
- NRA-ILA | Biden Goes All in On Calls for Extreme Gun Control
- NRA-ILA | Supreme Court Grants Cert in Second Amendment Concealed Carry Case
- Mark McCloskey, St. Louis gun-wielding lawyer, mulls US Senate run to fight Biden’s ‘anti-American’ agenda | Fox Business
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.