Apr. 13—The widow of the New Mexico State Police officer killed in the line of duty outside Deming earlier this year is alleging her husband was told to do a dangerous traffic stop but wasn’t informed of the suspect’s violent history or of the details of the investigation. Gabriella Jarrott has sent a tort claim notice to the state, one of the first steps in filing a wrongful death lawsuit. …
— Read on www.yahoo.com/news/fallen-officers-widow-plans-wrongful-140400103.html
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.