Apr. 13—The widow of the New Mexico State Police officer killed in the line of duty outside Deming earlier this year is alleging her husband was told to do a dangerous traffic stop but wasn’t informed of the suspect’s violent history or of the details of the investigation. Gabriella Jarrott has sent a tort claim notice to the state, one of the first steps in filing a wrongful death lawsuit. …
— Read on www.yahoo.com/news/fallen-officers-widow-plans-wrongful-140400103.html
- Alec Baldwin Violated the Golden Rule of Firearm Safety…But Somehow It’s Going to Be the Gun’s Fault
- Eerie tweet allegedly from Alec Baldwin resurfaces as distraught actor gives statement after movie set shooting
- Fallout after actor Alec Baldwin fires prop gun that kills cinematographer, wounds director
- Salesforce Takes a Very Public Stand Against Guns
- Camping World is the Latest Victim of SaleForce’s Social Justice Extortion
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.