The bill would allow most adults over 21 to carry a handgun. Gov. Greg Abbott, who said he would sign it, called it “the strongest Second Amendment legislation in Texas history.”
— Read on www.nytimes.com/2021/05/25/us/texas-guns-law-permits.html
- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
- Permitless Carry Becomes Legal In Texas Next Week. Here’s What You Need To Know – Houston Public Media
- Ironic Twist? Taliban Enacts Democrat Gun Control Fantasy – Right American Future
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.