The bill would allow most adults over 21 to carry a handgun. Gov. Greg Abbott, who said he would sign it, called it “the strongest Second Amendment legislation in Texas history.”
— Read on www.nytimes.com/2021/05/25/us/texas-guns-law-permits.html
- WA Concealed Carry Skyrockets by More Than 11K in June! – TheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment FoundationTheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment Foundation
- Second Amendment Groups Send Legal Warning To California AG To Comply With Supreme Court Decision On Right To Carry – The Political Insider
- 2A attorney warns Denver: lose your ban on concealed carry in parks or prepare to be sued – Bearing Arms
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.