From the CCRKBA . . . The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms today is demanding an immediate investigation into allegations that David Chipman—nominated to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives—made a derogatory comment about African American ATF agents “cheating” to pass an agency selection exam while he…
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Oklahoma Sheriffs to ATF: We Will Not Enforce Pistol Brace Rule
- Geraldo brings musket on air to argue 2A protections don’t cover AR-15s, proves he just doesn’t get it
- Police Credit Walmart Female Employee’s Heroic, Lifesaving Actions During Active-Shooter Incident
- Alec Baldwin To Be Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Over ‘Rust’ Shooting
- GOP lawmakers, NRA slam ATF rule to regulate pistol braces: ‘Unconstitutional overreach’ | Fox News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.