From the CCRKBA . . . The Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms today is demanding an immediate investigation into allegations that David Chipman—nominated to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives—made a derogatory comment about African American ATF agents “cheating” to pass an agency selection exam while he…
Join 7,576 other followers
- Second Amendment Isn’t About Deer in Kevlar Vests, Mr. President, as These 11 Incidents Show | The Heritage Foundation
- ‘I’m from Chicago bro’: Man armed with shotgun soon regrets trying to rob store in free state of Florida · American Wire News
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.