Starting Sept. 1, anyone who legally owns a gun will be allowed to carry it in public without a license in Texas.
— Read on www.houstonpublicmedia.org/articles/news/in-depth/2021/08/24/406649/permitless-carry-in-texas-heres-what-you-need-to-know/
- Dems sneakily slip radical ‘red flag’ provision into defense budget
- New details after TN supermarket shooting rampage leaves mom of 3 dead, more than a dozen injured
- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.