The FBI released crime data for 2020 last week, using an amalgamation of data collected under two different systems. Nothing about 2020 was predictable and the nation experienced a 5.6% percent increase in violent crime, including a 29.4% increase in murders. Let’s explore this data and the theories behind the increase.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20211004/crime-in-2020
- Alan Dershowitz talks the legalities of Baldwin shooting… – American Thinker
- Alec Baldwin Violated the Golden Rule of Firearm Safety…But Somehow It’s Going to Be the Gun’s Fault
- Eerie tweet allegedly from Alec Baldwin resurfaces as distraught actor gives statement after movie set shooting
- Fallout after actor Alec Baldwin fires prop gun that kills cinematographer, wounds director
- Salesforce Takes a Very Public Stand Against Guns
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.