After a shooting spree in his high school, a teenager was set free on bond as his family portrays the suspect as a victim of bullying.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/suspected-texas-school-shooter-released-jail-family-claims-no-bad-kid/
Join 7,575 other followers
- ‘I’m from Chicago bro’: Man armed with shotgun soon regrets trying to rob store in free state of Florida · American Wire News
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
- Largest Survey In History Shows Americans Defend Themselves With Guns 1.67 Million Times Each Year – The Truth About Guns
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.