After a shooting spree in his high school, a teenager was set free on bond as his family portrays the suspect as a victim of bullying.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/suspected-texas-school-shooter-released-jail-family-claims-no-bad-kid/
- Alan Dershowitz talks the legalities of Baldwin shooting… – American Thinker
- Alec Baldwin Violated the Golden Rule of Firearm Safety…But Somehow It’s Going to Be the Gun’s Fault
- Eerie tweet allegedly from Alec Baldwin resurfaces as distraught actor gives statement after movie set shooting
- Fallout after actor Alec Baldwin fires prop gun that kills cinematographer, wounds director
- Salesforce Takes a Very Public Stand Against Guns
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.