The prop gun was fired by Baldwin at Bonanza Creek Ranch, where filming was underway, according to the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office.
— Read on www.bizpacreview.com/2021/10/22/fallout-after-actor-alec-baldwin-fires-prop-gun-that-kills-cinematographer-wounds-director-1152342/
- Getting Nervous? Days After ‘Rust’ Interview, Alec Baldwin and Wife Delete Twitter Accounts
- Alec Baldwin Said It’s ‘Unlikely’ He’ll Be Charged with Any Crime, But the District Attorney Just Shut That Assumption Down with One Statement
- Lawyers for Crumbley parents claim gun was ‘locked’ up; accuse prosecutor of creating media ‘spectacle’
- Legal Experts Warn Baldwin Just Made a Massive Mistake with Post-Shooting ABC Interview
- NY Times Employee Allegedly Left Harassing Voicemails For Gun Rights Group — “How Do You Sleep At Night?”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.