The judge in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, who fatally shot two men in Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a riot last year, warned prospective jurors of an abundance of “irresponsible and sloppy journalism” around the case. Kenosha County Circuit Court Judge Bruce Schroeder spoke to a number of potential jurors during the jury selection process on Monday. Schroeder […]
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Oklahoma Sheriffs to ATF: We Will Not Enforce Pistol Brace Rule
- Geraldo brings musket on air to argue 2A protections don’t cover AR-15s, proves he just doesn’t get it
- Police Credit Walmart Female Employee’s Heroic, Lifesaving Actions During Active-Shooter Incident
- Alec Baldwin To Be Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter Over ‘Rust’ Shooting
- GOP lawmakers, NRA slam ATF rule to regulate pistol braces: ‘Unconstitutional overreach’ | Fox News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.