The judge in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse, who fatally shot two men in Kenosha, Wisconsin, during a riot last year, warned prospective jurors of an abundance of “irresponsible and sloppy journalism” around the case. Kenosha County Circuit Court Judge Bruce Schroeder spoke to a number of potential jurors during the jury selection process on Monday. Schroeder […]
- Rapper charged with shooting NYPD cop has all charges dropped, case is sealed
- Buffalo shooter’s personal diary is pretty clear about his sources of inspiration
- Red Alert: Breaking Dem Legislation Could End Gun Sales to All Current Firearm Owners Forever, Require DOJ License
- Facts PROVE Conservatives are NOT to Blame for Buffalo | Patriotic Viral News
- Biden Calls for Gun Control that’s Already Law and Didn’t Work – AmmoLand.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.