“It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him, with your gun at your hands, down pointed at him, that he fired, right?”
— Read on www.bizpacreview.com/2021/11/08/trial-should-be-over-rittenhouse-didnt-shoot-until-a-gun-was-pointed-at-him-one-of-his-attackers-admits-1160415/
- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
- Breaking: SCOTUS Decision Blows Gaping Hole in Gun Control Agenda, Massive Win for 2nd Amendment Freedom
- John Cornyn: We Found ‘Space for Compromise’ on Gun Control
- Concealed Carry Skyrockets Among Philadelphia Women
- Breaking Report: Gun Legislation Deal Reached – Here Are the 10 GOP Senators Responsible
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.