Conservative U.S. Supreme Court justices on Wednesday appeared ready to shoot down New York state’s limits on carrying concealed handguns in public in a major gun rights case that could imperil various firearms restrictions nationally.
— Read on www.reuters.com/legal/government/us-supreme-court-hear-major-gun-rights-case-new-york-2021-11-03/
Join 7,576 other followers
- Second Amendment Isn’t About Deer in Kevlar Vests, Mr. President, as These 11 Incidents Show | The Heritage Foundation
- ‘I’m from Chicago bro’: Man armed with shotgun soon regrets trying to rob store in free state of Florida · American Wire News
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.