The prosecutors in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial essentially admit they presented a case that ‘reasonable’ people might have trouble with.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/prosecution-makes-explosive-admission-reasonable-jury-acquit-rittenhouse-first-degree-murder/
- Rapper charged with shooting NYPD cop has all charges dropped, case is sealed
- Buffalo shooter’s personal diary is pretty clear about his sources of inspiration
- Red Alert: Breaking Dem Legislation Could End Gun Sales to All Current Firearm Owners Forever, Require DOJ License
- Facts PROVE Conservatives are NOT to Blame for Buffalo | Patriotic Viral News
- Biden Calls for Gun Control that’s Already Law and Didn’t Work – AmmoLand.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.