When then-President Trump talked about Rittenhouse’s actions in 2020, the media accused him of supporting a vigilante. But he had it right.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/flashback-trump-defends-rittenhouse-says-probably-wouldve-killed-didnt-shoot/
- Getting Nervous? Days After ‘Rust’ Interview, Alec Baldwin and Wife Delete Twitter Accounts
- Alec Baldwin Said It’s ‘Unlikely’ He’ll Be Charged with Any Crime, But the District Attorney Just Shut That Assumption Down with One Statement
- Lawyers for Crumbley parents claim gun was ‘locked’ up; accuse prosecutor of creating media ‘spectacle’
- Legal Experts Warn Baldwin Just Made a Massive Mistake with Post-Shooting ABC Interview
- NY Times Employee Allegedly Left Harassing Voicemails For Gun Rights Group — “How Do You Sleep At Night?”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.