The prosecution in the Rittenhouse case is arguing that he didn’t act in self-defense. But a skateboard to the head can do serious damage.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/show-rittenhouse-prosecution-man-dies-hit-head-skateboard/
- Getting Nervous? Days After ‘Rust’ Interview, Alec Baldwin and Wife Delete Twitter Accounts
- Alec Baldwin Said It’s ‘Unlikely’ He’ll Be Charged with Any Crime, But the District Attorney Just Shut That Assumption Down with One Statement
- Lawyers for Crumbley parents claim gun was ‘locked’ up; accuse prosecutor of creating media ‘spectacle’
- Legal Experts Warn Baldwin Just Made a Massive Mistake with Post-Shooting ABC Interview
- NY Times Employee Allegedly Left Harassing Voicemails For Gun Rights Group — “How Do You Sleep At Night?”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.