The new rule requires federal firearms licensees to certify that they have secure gun storage devices like safes or lock boxes available to customers for purchase.
— Read on thecrimereport.org/2022/01/04/doj-announces-new-gun-safety-and-storage-rule-best-practices-guide/
- WA Concealed Carry Skyrockets by More Than 11K in June! – TheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment FoundationTheGunMag – The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment Foundation
- Second Amendment Groups Send Legal Warning To California AG To Comply With Supreme Court Decision On Right To Carry – The Political Insider
- 2A attorney warns Denver: lose your ban on concealed carry in parks or prepare to be sued – Bearing Arms
- 25 Shot During Weekend in Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Chicago
- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.