The new rule requires federal firearms licensees to certify that they have secure gun storage devices like safes or lock boxes available to customers for purchase.
— Read on thecrimereport.org/2022/01/04/doj-announces-new-gun-safety-and-storage-rule-best-practices-guide/
- NRA-ILA | Washington Supreme Court Hears NRA-ILA Firearm-Storage Case
- Family of Marine Killed in Afghanistan Hits Alec Baldwin with $25 Million Lawsuit
- NRA-ILA | Chicago Politicians, Whistling Past the Graveyard
- LAPD identifies UCLA student’s ‘killer’ as a career criminal who remains armed and dangerous · American Wire News
- Felony dropped against Rittenhouse friend… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.