Today, the Washington Supreme Court heard oral arguments against the City of Edmunds’ attempt to simultaneously curtail firearm rights within the home, while expanding firearm liability outside the home. In 2021, a lower court agreed with NRA-ILA’s argument that Washington state law prohibited the City of Edmunds’ efforts to (1) impose compulsory lock requirements; and (2) transfer the guilt of gun thieves to the gun owners they victimize.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20220111/washington-supreme-court-hears-nra-ila-firearm-storage-case
- Biden fumbles gun control messaging in Buffalo: “We have enough laws on the books” – Bearing Arms
- ‘Be very afraid’: NYC mayor scaremongers over possibility of residents being allowed to carry handguns to defend themselves – TheBlaze
- Swalwell suffers epic beatdown after using his 4-year-old to push for banning already banned guns · American Wire News
- Buffalo Suspect’s Manifesto Revealed: 5 Statements Proving He Wasn’t a Christian Conservative
- Man Opens Fire on Church and Kills One, Pastor Hits Him on Head with Chair and Churchgoers Hog-Tie Him
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.