Today, the Washington Supreme Court heard oral arguments against the City of Edmunds’ attempt to simultaneously curtail firearm rights within the home, while expanding firearm liability outside the home. In 2021, a lower court agreed with NRA-ILA’s argument that Washington state law prohibited the City of Edmunds’ efforts to (1) impose compulsory lock requirements; and (2) transfer the guilt of gun thieves to the gun owners they victimize.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20220111/washington-supreme-court-hears-nra-ila-firearm-storage-case
Join 7,576 other followers
- Second Amendment Isn’t About Deer in Kevlar Vests, Mr. President, as These 11 Incidents Show | The Heritage Foundation
- ‘I’m from Chicago bro’: Man armed with shotgun soon regrets trying to rob store in free state of Florida · American Wire News
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.