The 23-year-old man attempting a carjacking in Philadelphia got much more than he bargained for when his victim turned out to be armed.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/pizza-deliveryman-must-looked-like-easy-prey-carjacker-learns-looks-can-deceiving-6-bullets-rip/
Join 7,576 other followers
- Second Amendment Isn’t About Deer in Kevlar Vests, Mr. President, as These 11 Incidents Show | The Heritage Foundation
- ‘I’m from Chicago bro’: Man armed with shotgun soon regrets trying to rob store in free state of Florida · American Wire News
- Hypocrite David Hogg admits that he’s been shooting guns with his FBI dad since 4th grade
- Supreme Court decision requires NY change concealed carry laws
- Florida Issues Forceful Response To Credit Card Companies That Want To Track Gun And Ammo Sales | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.