Ohio became the 23rd state to drop license restrictions for carrying a concealed weapon. Though it is a complicated issue, experts suggest it won’t be the last.
— Read on www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/03/19/concealed-carry-gun-law-ohio/
- Biden fumbles gun control messaging in Buffalo: “We have enough laws on the books” – Bearing Arms
- ‘Be very afraid’: NYC mayor scaremongers over possibility of residents being allowed to carry handguns to defend themselves – TheBlaze
- Swalwell suffers epic beatdown after using his 4-year-old to push for banning already banned guns · American Wire News
- Buffalo Suspect’s Manifesto Revealed: 5 Statements Proving He Wasn’t a Christian Conservative
- Man Opens Fire on Church and Kills One, Pastor Hits Him on Head with Chair and Churchgoers Hog-Tie Him
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.