Ohio became the 23rd state to drop license restrictions for carrying a concealed weapon. Though it is a complicated issue, experts suggest it won’t be the last.
— Read on www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/03/19/concealed-carry-gun-law-ohio/
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Poll: Majority of Americans Oppose ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban | The Reload
- Democrats ‘triggered’ by GOP lawmakers’ assault rifle pins in support of 2A
- Buckle up for Democrats’ next senseless gun control crusade
- Newsom and CA DA Point Fingers At One Another After a Police Officer Was Killed By a Released Convict
- Gavin Newsom announces support for restrictive gun law following multiple mass shootings
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.