“We shouldn’t be focusing on gun control now. Parents should be focused on what they can do,” Andrew Pollack said.
— Read on www.westernjournal.com/father-school-shooting-victim-3-point-plan-protect-schools-doesnt-involve-banning-guns/
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- Democrats ‘triggered’ by GOP lawmakers’ assault rifle pins in support of 2A
- Buckle up for Democrats’ next senseless gun control crusade
- Newsom and CA DA Point Fingers At One Another After a Police Officer Was Killed By a Released Convict
- Gavin Newsom announces support for restrictive gun law following multiple mass shootings
- Federal judge partially restrains New Jersey’s ‘unconstitutional’ concealed carry law for second time
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.