Federal agents delayed entry to respond to Texas school shooting now say they entered despite stand down defying “wrong decision.”
— Read on www.bizpacreview.com/2022/05/28/border-patrol-agents-defied-orders-stormed-in-to-kill-gunman-after-local-cops-wouldnt-act-details-revealed-1243425/
- Leftists FUME, Biden ‘deeply disappointed’ over SCOTUS gun ruling that reportedly helps minorities most · American Wire News
- Breaking: SCOTUS Decision Blows Gaping Hole in Gun Control Agenda, Massive Win for 2nd Amendment Freedom
- John Cornyn: We Found ‘Space for Compromise’ on Gun Control
- Concealed Carry Skyrockets Among Philadelphia Women
- Breaking Report: Gun Legislation Deal Reached – Here Are the 10 GOP Senators Responsible
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.