It has been an important few weeks for the public’s Second Amendment rights. In the first major gun rights decision since 2008, the U.S. Supreme Court affirmed the right to carry a concealed firearm by striking down a New York state law that made it more difficult for law-abiding citizens to carry a concealed weapon outside their home legally, and wrongfully required individuals to demonstrate a “special need” for self-protection to qualify for a carry license. This was a major victory that will affect at least six other states with similar restrictive licensing requirements, also known as “may issue” laws.
— Read on www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/preventing-responsible-gun-ownership-will-not-make-america-safer
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- 10 Things the Mainstream Media Doesn’t Want You To Know About Concealed Carry | An Official Journal Of The NRA
- Rick Scott wants to take $80B from IRS to fund armed officers in schools after Nashville shooting | Fox News
- Trans school shooter’s manifesto to be released after FBI review, Nashville official says
- Randi Weingarten calls for gun confiscation: Must ‘have the courage to do’ what Australia, New Zealand did | Fox News
- Nashville Shooter Sent Chilling Messages To A Friend Moments Before Entering Christian School | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.