It has been an important few weeks for the public’s Second Amendment rights. In the first major gun rights decision since 2008, the U.S. Supreme Court affirmed the right to carry a concealed firearm by striking down a New York state law that made it more difficult for law-abiding citizens to carry a concealed weapon outside their home legally, and wrongfully required individuals to demonstrate a “special need” for self-protection to qualify for a carry license. This was a major victory that will affect at least six other states with similar restrictive licensing requirements, also known as “may issue” laws.
— Read on www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/fairness-justice/preventing-responsible-gun-ownership-will-not-make-america-safer
Join 7,575 other followers
- Florida sheriff says school officers will have tactical gear, rifles: ‘Our children, teachers will be protected at all costs!’
- Uvalde Police Chief’s Former Boss Reveals Why He Was Demoted Years Before Shooting
- Georgia gun manufacturer CEO says gun industry isn’t responsible for mass shootings | Georgia Public Broadcasting
- ‘He shot my arm off!’ Elderly store owner in Calif. turns the tables on armed robbers · American Wire News
- A Teen Brutally Attacked A Cop And Has Multiple Felony Arrests. The Manhattan DA Just Defended Office’s Leniency. | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.