Shannon Watts, a gun control activist and the founder of Moms Demand Action, claims that defensive gun use in the United States is “rare” and that laws allowing people to carry guns increase gun crime. Both of her claims are dubious at best.
— Read on www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/defensive-gun-use-not-rare-concealed-carry-laws-do-not-cause-gun-crime
Join 7,577 other followers
- Walmart mass shooter had a ‘kill list,’ news outlet finds in his trash, says FBI missed it · American Wire News
- Biden Says He Wants Congress To Pass Gun Control In Lame-Duck Session | The Daily Wire
- Nancy Pelosi Blames MAGA Republicans For Attacks On LGBT Community Amid Gay Nightclub Shooting
- Oregon gun rights advocates fear ‘end of firearm sales’ until state creates permit system, sales skyrocket
- Majority of Kenosha County voters favor Wisconsin becoming sanctuary state for gun owners
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.