At least three Oklahoma sheriffs have posted videos and/or notices on their Facebook pages to let the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) know they have no intention of enforcing the pistol brace rule in non-criminal situations.
— Read on www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2023/01/27/oklahoma-sheriffs-atf-we-will-not-enforce-pistol-brace-rule/
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- ‘Unconstitutional’: Federal judge blocks multiple California gun restrictions
- Gordon Signs Bill Giving Guns Rights Back To Non-Violent Felons – Cowboy State Daily
- Detroit man finds out the hard way it’s a bad idea to rob concealed permit holder and his friend
- Biden poses for photo with member of alleged Chinese intel front group at Los Angeles gun control rally
- FBI, Secret Service reportedly used ‘secret form’ to strip U.S. citizens of their gun rights
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.