Wyoming Attorney General Bridget Hill and 15 other AGs have sent a letter to President Biden disputing gun control claims he made and vow to fight restrictions he advocated for in his State Of The Union Address.
— Read on cowboystatedaily.com/2023/02/16/wyomings-bridget-hill-15-other-ags-vow-to-oppose-bidens-escalated-war-on-guns/
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- ‘Unconstitutional’: Federal judge blocks multiple California gun restrictions
- Gordon Signs Bill Giving Guns Rights Back To Non-Violent Felons – Cowboy State Daily
- Detroit man finds out the hard way it’s a bad idea to rob concealed permit holder and his friend
- Biden poses for photo with member of alleged Chinese intel front group at Los Angeles gun control rally
- FBI, Secret Service reportedly used ‘secret form’ to strip U.S. citizens of their gun rights
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.