- Ruger: Marlin Acquisition is Complete, to Hit Market in 2021 :: Guns.com
- Defensive Gun Use Examples Show Biden Ignorance on Gun Rights
- Philly Faces New Lawsuit After Shutting Down Gun-Carry Permit Process – Street Wise Politics
- Virginia AG Uses COVID as Excuse To Shut Down Gun Show, Brags About Infringing Rights on Twitter
- Wisconsin Mall Shooting Leaves at Least 8 Wounded; Shooter Being Sought
- General McInerney talks Insurrection Act youtu.be/oojQydmdsOs via @YouTube 10 hours ago
- BREAKING News Out Of MICHIGAN- Voter Turnout Reported Up To 731% In Multiple Districts- THIS IS HUGE VOTER FRAUD! M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- 4 Takeaways From the Michigan Senate’s Election Fraud Hearing dailysignal.com/2020/12/01/4-t… 11 hours ago
- Vote Tabulation Data Suggests Nearly 100K Votes “Missing” From Trump Totals – Mic Drop Politics micdroppolitics.com/articles/vote-… 11 hours ago
- WATCH: Tokyo Holds Trump Rally “Stop the Steal” Signs Everywhere - Patriotic Viral News patrioticviralnews.com/articles/watch… 11 hours ago
Category Archives: Hi-Cap mag ban
Who could have possibly predicted this? — Read on http://www.theblaze.com/news/report-new-jerseys-large-capacity-magazine-ban-isnt-going-well Duhhhhh cuz most law abiding bun owners have had ENOUGH! Most realize where its going and refuse to be disarmed!
NRA-ILA | Federal Appellate Court Upholds Decision to Block California’s Magazine Surrender Requirement
Established in 1975, the Institute for Legislative Action (ILA) is the “lobbying” arm of the National Rifle Association of America. ILA is responsible for preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals in the legislative, political, and legal arenas, to purchase, … Continue reading
new jersey legal challenge to gun control law — Read on http://www.nraila.org/articles/20180613/nra-backs-challenge-to-new-jersey-magazine-ban
Reblogged on WordPress.com Source: Gun Control Explained …. | This is CLASSIC Liberal Lunacy on Display!!!
It’s coming. Obama’s massive anti-gun payoff is in the works. I’ve been telling you since he took office that Obama was going to launch a MAJOR ATTACK on your gun rights. Recently, Obama even admitted he was going to do … Continue reading
By Alan Korwin http://jpfo.org/articles-assd02/korwin-30-rounders.htm Depriving the public of gear as a way to stop murderers is misguided, puts you at risk, and at its core, is a thinly disguised effort to get to zero-round magazines—in the false and dangerous belief … Continue reading
by Rabbi Dovid Bendory, Rabbinic Director, Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership. Copyright 2011 JPFO http://jpfo.org/rabbi/rabbi-hicap-freedom.htm JPFO today launches “The High Capacity Freedom Campaign”. First, some background to highlight the hypocrisy and stupidity of a high-capacity magazine ban. Imagine … Continue reading
The 1994-2004 magazine ban had no effect on crime. Violent crime (one-quarter of which involves firearms) and property crime (none of which involves firearms) began declining before the federal magazine ban of 1994-2004 was imposed. Both types of crime continued … Continue reading
NRA-ILA :: McCarthy Bill Would Ban Common Self-Defense Magazines.