- The U.S. Supreme Court Rules Warrantless Home Gun Confisication is Unconstitutional in 9-0 vote.
- Rep. Scalise and Other Members of Congress Ask FBI to Reopen Case on 2017 Shooting – Street Wise Politics
- Border mom says she taught teen daughters to use guns, says feds need to act on ‘out of control’ invasion
- St. Louis Prosecutor Who Charged McCloskeys May Soon Lose Her Law License
- Support for Gun Control Plummets with Young People, Hispanics
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Gun Control Act of 1968
Down through history, governments have disarmed their citizens only to tyrannize those citizens once they were disarmed. One doesn’t have to look too far back either. Just watch the nightly news to see how the Syrian Gov’t most recently has … Continue reading