- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
- Permitless Carry Becomes Legal In Texas Next Week. Here’s What You Need To Know – Houston Public Media
- Ironic Twist? Taliban Enacts Democrat Gun Control Fantasy – Right American Future
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Homicide
Summary of 34 murder sentences for murders committed between 11/24/1990 and 4/25/1995 and sentenced under sentencing guidelines: Average sentence: 200 months (16.6 years, 13.3 after “good time”) Minimum sentence: 66 months (5.5 years, 4.4 after “good time”) Maximum sentence: 388 … Continue reading
Homicide rates recently declined to levels last seen in the late 1960’s The homicide rate nearly doubled from the mid 1960’s to the late 1970’s. In 1980, it peaked at 10.2 per 100,000 population and subsequently fell off to 7.9 … Continue reading