- The True Origin of Gun Control in America – Firearm daily
- Minneapolis Drive-By Leaves 2 National Guardsmen Injured as Imminent Chauvin Decision Threatens to Ignite City
- Why Gun Control Doesn’t Reduce Crime
- As Dems Take Aim at 2A Rights, Texas Paves the Way for Gun Owners to Carry Without a Permit
- Police Officer Shoots and Kills Gunman, Stops Attempted Mass Shooting
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Prison
Why women need to prepare for being a crime victim now « Taking Aim. I am really starting to like this Gal!! She shoots, carry’s concealed, she discusses good topics & did I say she shoots?
Maybe They Need…. Key Operative word here is …..AGAIN! How bout a Jail cell with a lock that won’t open? Can’t imagine what this Thug would do to a regular citizen if he does this with Cops. Related articles … Continue reading
RECIDIVISM: The behavior of a repeat or habitual criminal. A measurement of the rate at which offenders commit other crimes, either by arrest or conviction baselines, after being released from incarceration. Both state and federal laws have been enacted in … Continue reading
Studies On Recidivism Two studies come closest to providing “national” recidivism rates for the United States. One tracked 108,580 State prisoners released from prison in 11 States in 1983. The other tracked 272,111 prisoners released from prison in 15 States … Continue reading