- NRA-ILA | Anti-gunners Launch Campaign to Intimidate U.S. Supreme Court as Second Amendment Case Looms
- D.C. liable for wrongful arrests under gun ban that was struck down, judge rules – The Washington Post
- Mainstream Media Abandons Arlington School Shooting Coverage After Shooter Turns Out to Not Fit their Narrative | Patriotic Viral News
- Suspected Texas School Shooter Released from Jail as Family Claims He’s ‘No Bad Kid’
- Alleged School Shooter In Texas Released From Jail On Bond Day After Shooting Multiple People | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Prison
Why women need to prepare for being a crime victim now « Taking Aim. I am really starting to like this Gal!! She shoots, carry’s concealed, she discusses good topics & did I say she shoots?
Maybe They Need…. Key Operative word here is …..AGAIN! How bout a Jail cell with a lock that won’t open? Can’t imagine what this Thug would do to a regular citizen if he does this with Cops. Related articles … Continue reading
RECIDIVISM: The behavior of a repeat or habitual criminal. A measurement of the rate at which offenders commit other crimes, either by arrest or conviction baselines, after being released from incarceration. Both state and federal laws have been enacted in … Continue reading
Studies On Recidivism Two studies come closest to providing “national” recidivism rates for the United States. One tracked 108,580 State prisoners released from prison in 11 States in 1983. The other tracked 272,111 prisoners released from prison in 15 States … Continue reading