Join 7,578 other subscribers
- Wyoming Fighting Back Against Pistol Brace Ban | Your Wyoming News Source
- NRA-ILA | Study: Restrictive Gun Control Laws “Unlikely” to Solve Problem of Youth Gun Violence
- Newark Cardinal Urges Faithful to Forgo 2nd Amendment Rights
- WH tight-lipped on Hunter Biden gun defense: ‘Should someone who’s a drug user be able to possess a firearm?’
- Violent attacker meets his match when pregnant mom pulls her pistol
Twitter UpdatesTweets by 2AmendRightorg
Tag Archives: Ruger & Company
Ruger – Take Action Now!
Ruger – Take Action Now! Once again Ruger is stepping up to the plate. They are making it easy for all the “Legal” and Law Abiding” Gun Owners to make and let their voices be heard in Congress where the … Continue reading
Posted in 2nd Amendment, Concealed Carry, Gun Control, Gun Reviews, In the News, Media, Open Carry, Politics, pro gun, Right to carry Tagged 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, Gun, Gun Control, Gun politics, gun rights, Gun violence, Pro-Gun Rights, Recreation, Right to carry, Right to keep and bear arms, Ruger, Ruger & Company, Ruger MKII, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, Shooting sport, shooting sports, Sturm Ruger, target shooting Leave a comment
Reason to Buy a Ruger!!!!! Ruger’s 1 Million Gun Challenge!!
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. has pledged to donate $1 for each new Ruger firearm sold between the 2011 and 2012 NRA Annual Meetings, with the goal of giving $1,000,000. Ruger’s donation will benefit the NRA Institute for Legislative Action … Continue reading