Join 7,577 other subscribers
- 10 Things the Mainstream Media Doesn’t Want You To Know About Concealed Carry | An Official Journal Of The NRA
- Rick Scott wants to take $80B from IRS to fund armed officers in schools after Nashville shooting | Fox News
- Trans school shooter’s manifesto to be released after FBI review, Nashville official says
- Randi Weingarten calls for gun confiscation: Must ‘have the courage to do’ what Australia, New Zealand did | Fox News
- Nashville Shooter Sent Chilling Messages To A Friend Moments Before Entering Christian School | The Daily Wire
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Wisconsin
WI Lawmakers Vote to Ban Concealed Weapons From City-Owned Buildings… Except For Themselves
WI Lawmakers Vote to Ban Concealed Weapons From City-Owned Buildings… Except For Themselves. “Hypocrites” need NOT apply!! You want a CCW and want to carry a gun concealed then you need to support the 2nd Amendment, no if, ands or … Continue reading
Posted in 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, Concealed Carry, pro gun, State Laws Tagged 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, Associated Press, Building, concealed carry, Concealed carry in the United States, Crime Statistics, Gun Control, Gun politics, gun rights, Gun violence, Illinois, Politics, Pro-Gun Rights, Right to carry, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, Springfield Illinois, Wisconsin Leave a comment
Obama’s secret plan to reclassify your guns
Obama’s secret plan to reclassify your guns Whatever is Coming down the pipe is going to be JAMMED DOWN OUR THROATS for our own good. My guess is that this administration is going to either try to be sneaky and … Continue reading
Posted in 2nd Amendment, Anti-Gun, ATF, BATF, Gun Control, In the News, Media, Politics, pro gun, State laws Tagged 2nd Amendment, acts of violence, Anti-Gun, Barack Obama, BarackObama, Connecticut, Gun Control, Gun politics, gun rights, Gun violence, Meet the Press, National Rifle Association, NBC, NRA, obama, Pro-Gun Rights, Right to keep and bear arms, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, Wisconsin 2 Comments
CCRKBA Applauds Wisconsin for Passing Concealed Carry
CCRKBA applauds Wisconsin for Passing Concealed Carry Former Gov. Jim Doyle, a Democrat, had twice vetoed concealed carry legislation adopted by state lawmakers who would not override either veto, due to party partisanship.