My Response to the series of posts and to the gent below whose post I really liked:
@ Scuba Steve I agree that lighting a candle is VERY Dangerous probably a bigger health problem than gun violence!
How many lives are lost each and every year to Senseless arson and fires. These candles pose a serious health risk to our children….don’t they emit carbon monoxide….that KILLS!! How many senseless DEATHS will these candles cause due to fires and carbon monoxide poisoning?
I think instead of lighting a Candle we should all go to the Range and “Light up Our Guns” to celebrate the states that all have concealed carry laws so citizens can now protect themselves……Except of course Obama’s home state of Illinois…..THEY ARE ALL VICTIMS there!!
- Family has close call with carbon monoxide poisoning (canada.com)
- Father and two children die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Sligo (dailymail.co.uk)
- Tips to keep home free of carbon monoxide (abclocal.go.com)
- Brady Campaign Mis-Information Continues (2ndamendmentright.org)
- Quebec family has close call with poisonous gas (vancouversun.com)