The FBI has issued a press release on its semi-annual Uniform Crime Report. [Full text via Ammoland.com after the jump.] The FBI’s UCR doesn’t say anything about increased gun sales; that’s not the Fibbies thing. Click here to sample gun owning/buying stats for the same period. Suffice it to say: gun ownership is increasing while crime is declining. Important to note: correlation does not equal…
- An appeals court upholds a gun store ban, despite the 2nd Amendment – LA Times
- We don’t need the 2nd Amendment — we need a real debate about guns – LA Times
- First Amendment: Indiana lawmaker drafts bill to license journalists
- Guns, the Second Amendment and Mass Shootings: An Interview With UCLA Law Prof. Adam Winkler | HuffPost
- Las Vegas shooting: Five reasons US gun control won’t happen – BBC News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.