By Ken Jorgustin – Modern Survival Blog A recent Gallup poll reveals that the majority (of Americans) say more people carrying concealed guns would make America safer. The October 7-11 (2015) poll results indicate that 56% believe that if more Americans were allowed to carry concealed guns after having passed a criminal background check and […]
- NRA-ILA | Washington Supreme Court Hears NRA-ILA Firearm-Storage Case
- Family of Marine Killed in Afghanistan Hits Alec Baldwin with $25 Million Lawsuit
- NRA-ILA | Chicago Politicians, Whistling Past the Graveyard
- LAPD identifies UCLA student’s ‘killer’ as a career criminal who remains armed and dangerous · American Wire News
- Felony dropped against Rittenhouse friend… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.