- The U.S. Supreme Court Rules Warrantless Home Gun Confisication is Unconstitutional in 9-0 vote.
- Rep. Scalise and Other Members of Congress Ask FBI to Reopen Case on 2017 Shooting – Street Wise Politics
- Border mom says she taught teen daughters to use guns, says feds need to act on ‘out of control’ invasion
- St. Louis Prosecutor Who Charged McCloskeys May Soon Lose Her Law License
- Support for Gun Control Plummets with Young People, Hispanics
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Second Amendment
By Ken Jorgustin – Modern Survival Blog A recent Gallup poll reveals that the majority (of Americans) say more people carrying concealed guns would make America safer. The October 7-11 (2015) poll results indicate that 56% believe that if more … Continue reading
America’s Most Aggressive Defender of Firearms Ownership via The global hatred for our Second Amendment. Related articles Gun Control and the 2nd Amendment, from the Vermont Perspective (2ndamendmentright.org) “The 2nd Amendment Now Thrives Online” Claims Gun Holsters Unlimited (prweb.com)
Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack has read the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, as well as Vermont’s own Constitution very carefully, and his strict interpretation of these documents is popping some eyeballs in New England and elsewhere. Maslack recently … Continue reading
The National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2011 would be a huge win for Second Amendment advocates, giving a gut punch to many state and municipal gun control efforts. CONCEALED CARRY RECIPROCITY ADVOCATES COULD GET MAJOR WIN … Continue reading