California is one of the most anti-gun states in America, and lately, the sheer volume of its gun restrictions are starting to resemble the massive, congested “left coast” state. California’s war against the Second Amendment, by passing countless laws, to make the lives of […]
- An appeals court upholds a gun store ban, despite the 2nd Amendment – LA Times
- We don’t need the 2nd Amendment — we need a real debate about guns – LA Times
- First Amendment: Indiana lawmaker drafts bill to license journalists
- Guns, the Second Amendment and Mass Shootings: An Interview With UCLA Law Prof. Adam Winkler | HuffPost
- Las Vegas shooting: Five reasons US gun control won’t happen – BBC News
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.