The latest information on the 1911’s will be posted on this page. If you would like to sign up for our Sales Email Updates, please visit thecmp.org/email/. December 5, 2017 The CMP Board of Directors has discussed at length how the sales of 1911s would be handled, if the CMP were to ever receive them from the United States Army. Continue Reading
- Florida judge weighs fight over local gun restrictions – Story | WOFL
- Commentary: Gun restrictions handicap law-abiding citizens – CentralMaine.com
- Major Firearms Company That Banked On Hillary Winning Files For Bankruptcy | Daily Wire
- Johns Hopkins Study: California’s Background Check Law Had No Impact on Gun Deaths – Foundation for Economic Education
- A puff piece about Shannon Watts of Everytown pushes restrictions on gun owners with emotion and false “fact”.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.