Source: Refinishing a Gun Stock
Join 7,577 other subscribers
- More than 61% of American Counties are Now Second Amendment Sanctuaries – Sanctuary Counties
- ‘Unconstitutional’: Federal judge blocks multiple California gun restrictions
- Gordon Signs Bill Giving Guns Rights Back To Non-Violent Felons – Cowboy State Daily
- Detroit man finds out the hard way it’s a bad idea to rob concealed permit holder and his friend
- Biden poses for photo with member of alleged Chinese intel front group at Los Angeles gun control rally
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Reblogged this on Brittius and commented:
It depends… I usually use Watco Dark Danish Oil on the Model-70, and other times, I use pine tar, followed by mineral oil and when the oil is wet, I rub beeswax over the oil to melt the wax and burnish by hand. The low luster buff with a soft dry cloth.
Pingback: 2AR | Refinishing a Gun Stock | Brittius
Pingback: 2AR | Refinishing a Gun Stock |
Pingback: Refinishing a Gun Stock – Bob's Opinion