There is growing evidence that some of America’s financial elite want to create a world in which America’s public policy decisions emanate from corporate boardrooms in Manhattan rather than from citizens and their elected officials. This was demonstrated in recent weeks when both Citigroup and Bank of America announced changes to their corporate guidelines aimed at preventing law-abiding Americans from exercising their constitutional rights.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180413/bailed-out-banks-launch-coordinated-attack-on-law-abiding-gun-owners
- NRA-ILA | Show-Me State Sham: Sen. McCaskill Cons Missouri Voters on Guns
- Methodology – Most heavily-armed states in America – Pictures – CBS News
- Shooting Illustrated | Ballistic Effectiveness: Which Handgun Caliber Wins?
- Viral Video – Range Safety Officer Ensuring Safety on the Range | Gun Culture 2.0
- GOP Sen. Introduces Legislation To Ban Gov. Contracts To Banks That Discriminate Against Gun Makers – Conservative Daily Post
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.