There is growing evidence that some of America’s financial elite want to create a world in which America’s public policy decisions emanate from corporate boardrooms in Manhattan rather than from citizens and their elected officials. This was demonstrated in recent weeks when both Citigroup and Bank of America announced changes to their corporate guidelines aimed at preventing law-abiding Americans from exercising their constitutional rights.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180413/bailed-out-banks-launch-coordinated-attack-on-law-abiding-gun-owners
- @Gladiator8658 #POS 💩💩💩 #TRAITOR 5 hours ago
- RT @Gladiator8658: All 'integrity' and out to Get Trump: James Comey's nauseating interview americanthinker.com/blog/2018/04/h… 5 hours ago
- @brandongroeny If these morons want to sue someone they should be suing #WassermanSchultz & #Hillary for fixing Primary!! 9 hours ago
- RT @brandongroeny: The DNC is suing the Trump campaign and Russia over alleged conspiracy to help Trump win the election There is just one… 9 hours ago
- RT @gerfingerpoken: Hobbit Hug #FF @ScotsFyre @TheChuckNellis @gntlman @juliet777777 @LibertysArmy @johncslaughter @CNM_Michael @SusanKnowl… 9 hours ago