There is growing evidence that some of America’s financial elite want to create a world in which America’s public policy decisions emanate from corporate boardrooms in Manhattan rather than from citizens and their elected officials. This was demonstrated in recent weeks when both Citigroup and Bank of America announced changes to their corporate guidelines aimed at preventing law-abiding Americans from exercising their constitutional rights.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180413/bailed-out-banks-launch-coordinated-attack-on-law-abiding-gun-owners
- Arizona State students demand Kyle Rittenhouse ‘withdraw’, get ‘killer off our campus’
- Democrats Want to Introduce Law That Would Allow Police to CONFISCATE GUNS From U.S. Troops – Right American Future
- Progressive Newspaper Torched by Residents for Telling Them to “Tolerate” Surging Crime in City – League of Power
- In Kenosha and beyond, guns become more common on U.S. streets – Los Angeles Times; TOILET PAPER EDITION
- Watch: Good Samaritan with Firearm Saves Cop Pinned by Suspect
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.