In the wake of the Parkland, Florida, murders, there has been an unusual amount of anti-gun and anti-NRA virtue signaling by private corporations with plenty of problems of their own. Take, for example, Delta Airlines.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180413/unfriendly-skies-delta-ceo-claims-bashing-nra-members-is-good-business
- In Connecticut and across the U.S., gun sales are surging. First-time gun buyers are a big reason why. – Hartford Courant
- New York Public Defenders Ask Court to Negate Concealed-Carry Ban | National Review
- Shooting Illustrated | Trio of U.S. Shooters Claim Olympic Gold
- Joe Biden Just Said MORE Gun Bans Are on the Way – Firearm daily
- Gun Control Scheme Harms Black and Hispanic New Yorkers, Public Defenders Tell Supreme Court – Reason.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.