In the wake of the Parkland, Florida, murders, there has been an unusual amount of anti-gun and anti-NRA virtue signaling by private corporations with plenty of problems of their own. Take, for example, Delta Airlines.
— Read on www.nraila.org/articles/20180413/unfriendly-skies-delta-ceo-claims-bashing-nra-members-is-good-business
- NRA-ILA | NRA Wins Lawsuit in Washington State, Prevents I-1639 From Appearing on Ballot
- Louisiana Denies Citibank, Bank of America $600 Million Over Gun Control Push | Daily Wire
- Sheriff Turned Dem Gov. Candidate Loses Gun and All Credibility on Gun Control
- Report: Century Arms Will Once Again Import the Romanian PSL
- Here’s an #ABORTION we can support! 😜😝 https://t.co/1iGzdgflIh 14 hours ago
- #NFLBoycott #BoycottNFL #NFLisDEAD #NFLJoke #BankruptNFL https://t.co/l5SJLqabJJ 14 hours ago