The Illinois House of Representatives on Friday approved a plan to replace armed police officers in schools with unarmed mental health professionals.The Democratic-led Illinois House voted 64-25 in favor of setting up a grant program that would reward schools for hiring social workers, according to …
— Read on www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/illinois-house-approves-plan-to-replace-armed-officers-in-schools-with-mental-health-professionals/ar-AAwwysA
- SPECIAL REPORT: BIG 2A HISTORY BEING MADE IN LITTLE RHODE IS
- Football coach tackles would-be gunman at Oregon high school: reports | Fox News
- Mass. teacher accused of planting live ammo at school, then calling police
- Father Saves Entire Family And Stops Home Invader With Head Shot In California – Concealed Nation
- The 2nd Amendment Saved These Gun Owners’ Lives
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.