The Illinois House of Representatives on Friday approved a plan to replace armed police officers in schools with unarmed mental health professionals.The Democratic-led Illinois House voted 64-25 in favor of setting up a grant program that would reward schools for hiring social workers, according to …
— Read on www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/illinois-house-approves-plan-to-replace-armed-officers-in-schools-with-mental-health-professionals/ar-AAwwysA
- The True Origin of Gun Control in America – Firearm daily
- Minneapolis Drive-By Leaves 2 National Guardsmen Injured as Imminent Chauvin Decision Threatens to Ignite City
- Why Gun Control Doesn’t Reduce Crime
- As Dems Take Aim at 2A Rights, Texas Paves the Way for Gun Owners to Carry Without a Permit
- Police Officer Shoots and Kills Gunman, Stops Attempted Mass Shooting
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.