The student’s lawsuit says the ban on shirts promoting gun rights is a violation of his right to free speech.
— Read on www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/student-files-federal-lawsuit-schools-dress-code-ban-pro-gun-t-shirts-160654967.html
Join 7,575 other followers
- Uvalde Police Chief’s Former Boss Reveals Why He Was Demoted Years Before Shooting
- Georgia gun manufacturer CEO says gun industry isn’t responsible for mass shootings | Georgia Public Broadcasting
- ‘He shot my arm off!’ Elderly store owner in Calif. turns the tables on armed robbers · American Wire News
- A Teen Brutally Attacked A Cop And Has Multiple Felony Arrests. The Manhattan DA Just Defended Office’s Leniency. | The Daily Wire
- Defensive gun use not rare; concealed carry laws do not cause gun crime | Washington Examiner
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.