The National Rifle Association named Oliver North—the Reaganite ghoul who was indicted in 1988 for his involvement in the Iran-Contra affair—its new president this week. In an interview with the conservative Washington Times, published on Wednesday, North said his organization has been the victim of “civil terrorism” by gun control activists.
— Read on splinternews.com/the-nras-incoming-president-says-gun-owners-are-victims-1825917586
- NRA-ILA | NRA Wins Lawsuit in Washington State, Prevents I-1639 From Appearing on Ballot
- Louisiana Denies Citibank, Bank of America $600 Million Over Gun Control Push | Daily Wire
- Sheriff Turned Dem Gov. Candidate Loses Gun and All Credibility on Gun Control
- NRA spokes woman Dana Loesch tells Andrew Cuomo to be quiet about guns and listen to your father. | Jim Campbell’s
- Report: Century Arms Will Once Again Import the Romanian PSL
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.