The National Rifle Association named Oliver North—the Reaganite ghoul who was indicted in 1988 for his involvement in the Iran-Contra affair—its new president this week. In an interview with the conservative Washington Times, published on Wednesday, North said his organization has been the victim of “civil terrorism” by gun control activists.
— Read on splinternews.com/the-nras-incoming-president-says-gun-owners-are-victims-1825917586
- Cuomo ignores Remington Arms’ offer to manufacture ventilators, supplies.
- NRA Sues NY for ‘Effectively and Indefinitely’ Suspending Part of the 2nd Amendment
- Are gun shops ‘essential’ businesses during a pandemic? | WPDE
- Colt Sets The Record Straight On Why They’ve Stopped Production On Civilian Rifles [Details] – Lead Patriot
- Trump Admin Names Gun Makers, Retailers Essential Businesses Nationwide
- @KR_KAG @MichaelPaulhei2 @pittsburghbuz @Ecomemory1 @floweredog @PennyleIFB @pjbowles4 @GGlocksX @MiaSchel @Ytweek1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 29 minutes ago
- RT @MitziDotson15: Bastard - big ego 2 hours ago
- RT @tess53: @2AmendRightorg @SenSchumer It will always be the Tappan Zee Bridge to New Yorker’s. 2 hours ago
- RT @tess53: @2AmendRightorg @SenSchumer All he ever did for NY is raise taxes while telling everyone that he’s not going to raise taxes. Wh… 2 hours ago
- @PJZive @SenSchumer Hey #Dufus here’s a new proflie pic that’s perfect for you! 😀😝😜 https://t.co/CCQxHmMzqF 2 hours ago