The National Rifle Association named Oliver North—the Reaganite ghoul who was indicted in 1988 for his involvement in the Iran-Contra affair—its new president this week. In an interview with the conservative Washington Times, published on Wednesday, North said his organization has been the victim of “civil terrorism” by gun control activists.
— Read on splinternews.com/the-nras-incoming-president-says-gun-owners-are-victims-1825917586
- PERSPECTIVE: Push for gun control shows Democrats don’t understand why Americans carry firearms | Premium | gazette.com
- These 11 Incidents Underscore Outrage of Biden’s Slap in Face to Gun Owners | The Heritage Foundation
- The True Origin of Gun Control in America – Firearm daily
- Minneapolis Drive-By Leaves 2 National Guardsmen Injured as Imminent Chauvin Decision Threatens to Ignite City
- Why Gun Control Doesn’t Reduce Crime
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.