The National Rifle Association named Oliver North—the Reaganite ghoul who was indicted in 1988 for his involvement in the Iran-Contra affair—its new president this week. In an interview with the conservative Washington Times, published on Wednesday, North said his organization has been the victim of “civil terrorism” by gun control activists.
— Read on splinternews.com/the-nras-incoming-president-says-gun-owners-are-victims-1825917586
Join 7,578 other subscribers
- Wyoming Fighting Back Against Pistol Brace Ban | Your Wyoming News Source
- NRA-ILA | Study: Restrictive Gun Control Laws “Unlikely” to Solve Problem of Youth Gun Violence
- Newark Cardinal Urges Faithful to Forgo 2nd Amendment Rights
- WH tight-lipped on Hunter Biden gun defense: ‘Should someone who’s a drug user be able to possess a firearm?’
- Violent attacker meets his match when pregnant mom pulls her pistol
Twitter UpdatesTweets by 2AmendRightorg
Reblogged this on .