The National Rifle Association named Oliver North—the Reaganite ghoul who was indicted in 1988 for his involvement in the Iran-Contra affair—its new president this week. In an interview with the conservative Washington Times, published on Wednesday, North said his organization has been the victim of “civil terrorism” by gun control activists.
— Read on splinternews.com/the-nras-incoming-president-says-gun-owners-are-victims-1825917586
- Rapper charged with shooting NYPD cop has all charges dropped, case is sealed
- Buffalo shooter’s personal diary is pretty clear about his sources of inspiration
- Red Alert: Breaking Dem Legislation Could End Gun Sales to All Current Firearm Owners Forever, Require DOJ License
- Facts PROVE Conservatives are NOT to Blame for Buffalo | Patriotic Viral News
- Biden Calls for Gun Control that’s Already Law and Didn’t Work – AmmoLand.com
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.