The National Rifle Association named Oliver North—the Reaganite ghoul who was indicted in 1988 for his involvement in the Iran-Contra affair—its new president this week. In an interview with the conservative Washington Times, published on Wednesday, North said his organization has been the victim of “civil terrorism” by gun control activists.
— Read on splinternews.com/the-nras-incoming-president-says-gun-owners-are-victims-1825917586
Join 7,578 other subscribers
- Maryland gun rights group reacts to state’s new conceal carry law
- Journalist slammed for reporting ‘both sides’ of story about man with AR-15 protesting near school bus stop
- New York amends concealed carry law after legal challenges
- President Threatens ‘Repressive Measures’ AFTER Gun Amnesty.
- Dem Senator threatens ‘popular revolt’ if SCOTUS acts to protect Second Amendment rights
Twitter UpdatesTweets by 2AmendRightorg
Reblogged this on .