Former California Sen. Leland Yee was sentenced to five years in prison on Wednesday for accepting bribes and trafficking in arms. Throughout Yee’s political career, he was a staunch gun control advocate, the Washington Post reported. Yee was arrested for his role in an FBI sting operation that was investigating
— Read on americanmilitarynews.com/2018/05/ex-senator-who-called-for-gun-control-gets-5-years-in-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/
- Dana Loesch Warns ‘Well-Intentioned’ Republicans: You Could Help Biden Kill Gun Rights
- The Constitution and Supreme Court set a high bar for gun control – Orange County Register
- AG Nominee Confirms He’ll Help Biden as POTUS Seeks to Destroy 2nd Amendment
- NRA Sues New York AG, Says She Targeted Group for Political Purposes
- Gun Rights Org: Biden Gun Control Could Hit Tens of Millions of Law-Abiding Americans
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.