Former California Sen. Leland Yee was sentenced to five years in prison on Wednesday for accepting bribes and trafficking in arms. Throughout Yee’s political career, he was a staunch gun control advocate, the Washington Post reported. Yee was arrested for his role in an FBI sting operation that was investigating
— Read on americanmilitarynews.com/2018/05/ex-senator-who-called-for-gun-control-gets-5-years-in-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/
- New details after TN supermarket shooting rampage leaves mom of 3 dead, more than a dozen injured
- NRA-ILA | Harvard Researcher: About Half of New Gun Owners are Women
- Judge Delivers Huge News for Rittenhouse, Prosecution’s Case Hit with Damaging Rulings
- The U.S. Supreme Court to Rule on Expanding Accessibility to Gun Ownership.
- Permitless Carry Becomes Legal In Texas Next Week. Here’s What You Need To Know – Houston Public Media
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.