Kaitlin Bennett, a conservative woman who recently graduated from Kent State University, has received threats after she took aim at her school’s anti-gun policies in a photo shoot where she carried an AR-10 and wore a cap that said, “Come and take it.”
— Read on www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/16/conservative-students-parting-shot-at-colleges-anti-gun-policies-goes-viral-come-and-take-it.html
- As Democrats Prepare for Full Assault on 2nd Amendment, NRA Makes Bankruptcy Announcement
- Record Gun Sales and Diverse Ownership Mean Rocky Prospects for Restrictions for Biden Administration | Jim Campbell’s
- New Congresswoman Explains Why She Refuses To Relinquish Her Gun: ‘I Am My Own Security’
- ATF Backpedals, Says It Won’t Issue ‘Guidance’ on Special AR-15s
- Shooting Illustrated | 5 Best Fighting Handguns Ever Made
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.